Luxurious Bathrooms Competition
An overnight bed & breakfast stay at Mr Hanbury’s Mason Arms
including welcome cocktails
A selection of luxurious Bramley Products
A pair of Thought luxury Pyjamas from Clementine’s Shop
A pair of hand embroidered sheepskin slippers from Forage Somerset
5 copies of David Hancock’s guide – Discover the Best Inns of England and Wales
Terms & Conditions Apply:
1. By entering this competition to agree to receive the Inn Places newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
2. This competition is only open to eligible participants (“Eligible Participants“, or in the singular, an “Eligible Participant”). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of Artist’s Residence, Bramley Products or Inn Places. Inn Places reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions“).
3. To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their email address via the on line form by 23:59 GMT 13th February 2018. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
4. By entering this competition you agree to receive the Newsletters from the prize providers.
5. No third party entries are permitted and only one entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
6. The following prizes are available:
i. An overnight bed & breakfast stay at Mr Hanbury’s Mason Arms (Artist’s Residence) including welcome cocktails. The prize is subject to availability, excludes all bank holidays and school holidays, offer available Sunday to Thursday nights only. The prize must be taken between 1/03/2018 and 31/08/2018.
ii. A selection of Bramley Products
iii. A pair of Thought luxury pyjamas from Clementine’s Shop
iv. A pair of hand embroidered sheep skin slippers from Forage Somerset
v. 5 copies of the Inn Places Guide Book
7. At the completion of the Competition Period the winners from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Once the prize winners have been chosen, the winners will be contacted via email. The winners will then have 7 days by which to confirm their acceptance of the prize (“Claim Period“) via email. If any winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants’ entries at Inn Places discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Inn Places cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
9. Inn Places accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
10. Inn Places does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
11. All Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
12. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
13. Inn Places is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
14. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
15. Inn Places’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Inn Places reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Inn Places control.
16. Inn Places reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Inn Places’ sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Inn Places reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant entering the competition with no exceptions.
18. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.