Win £200 of Inn Places Gift Vouchers
Inn Places Gift Vouchers can be used against a stay at any of the Inns featured on Inn Places at the time of booking. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is only open to eligible participants (“Eligible Participants“, or in the singular, an “Eligible Participant”). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of Inn Places or Archant Ltd. Inn Places reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions“).
- To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their email address via the on-line form by 23:59 GMT 31st August 2018. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
- One entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
- The following prizes are available: 1 x £200 of Inn Places Gift Vouchers. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months and will be dated 01/09/2018. Terms & Conditions apply to the use of the Gift Vouchers as detailed below.
- At the completion of the Competition Period a winner from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random.
- Once the prize winner has been chosen, they will be contacted via email. The winner will then have 7 days by which to confirm their acceptance of the prize (“Claim Period“) via email. If the winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants’ entries at Inn Places Ltd discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Inn Places Ltd cannot locate any potential winners, the prize may go unawarded.
- Inn Places accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
- Inn Places does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
- All Prizes are non-changeable, non-transferable and have no cash value.
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
- Inn Places is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
- Inn Places decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Inn Places reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Inn Places Ltd control.
- Inn Places reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Inn Places’s sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Inn Places reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions of Use
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for use within a 12 month period of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are for use against accommodation costs and associated food and beverage costs. Gift Vouchers are not for use solely against food and beverage costs.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at Inn Places establishments featured on the Inn Places website. The list of participating Inn Places members may change from time to time, and the Inns listed may withdraw from the scheme at any time – up to date details of all the participating members of Inn Places can be found at innplaces.co.uk
- Accommodation bookings must be made via the Inn Places website. If an Inn Places Gift Voucher is presented at an establishment and the accommodation has not been booked via the Inn Places website, the Inn reserves the right not to accept the Gift Voucher.
- Use of Gift Vouchers in conjunction with other offers, discounts or promotions is at the discretion of the member Inn. Please check at the time of booking.
- In the event that the value of the purchase is less than the value of the Gift Voucher presented, the difference in value is not refundable by any means.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Gift Voucher will be valid only with an authorised signature, date and visible voucher number.
- Each participating Inn reserves the right not to accept any vouchers that have, or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- This Gift Voucher cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen, mislaid or damaged.