The Roebuck Inn, Mobberley, Cheshire
Since restoring the now famous Bulls Head in Mobberley, Tim Bird & Mary McLaughlin in 2014 took on the 18th century Roebuck Inn opposite and have restored it with some serious style and a dose of eccentricity. Two years later the Roebuck Inn opened with boutique bedrooms, an intimate French inspired bistro and a unique décor which alongside the warm, professional staff and chilled music has resulted in a vibrant, fun and informal place. Menus brim with Mediterranean-inspired dishes, there’s an amazing drinks list (lychee martinis, ‘Buck’ bitter and unusual European wines) and if you want to stay over, there are six extravagant, grape themed bedrooms with custom-made beds. One not to be missed!
A two-night bed & breakfast stay for two in one room at the Roebuck Inn, Mobberley, including 3 course dinner on one night and an Inn Places Guide Book. The prize at the Roebuck Inn must be taken between 01/02/2018 and 31/07/2018 and is available Saturday – Thursday nights. The prize is subject to availability and excludes Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s Weekend, Mothering Sunday, Easter and all other English Bank Holidays. The prize does not include alcohol or transport to and from the venue.
Four runners up will win a copy of the new edition of Inn Places: Discover the best Inns of England and Wales handpicked by David Hancock.
By entering this competition, you agree to receive the Inn Places and Roebuck Inn Newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is only open to eligible participants (“Eligible Participants“, or in the singular, an “Eligible Participant”). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of Inn Places Ltd or Archant Ltd. Inn Places reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions“).
- To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their email address via the on-line form by 23:59 GMT 31st January November 2018. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
- One entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
- The following prizes are available: A two-night bed & breakfast stay for two in one room at the Roebuck Inn, Mobberley, including 3 course dinner on one night and an Inn Places Guide Book. The prize at the Roebuck Inn must be taken between 01/02/2018 and 31/07/2018 and is available Saturday – Thursday nights. The prize is subject to availability and excludes Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s Weekend, Mothering Sunday, Easter and all other English Bank Holidays. The prize does not include alcohol or transport to and from the venue. A further four runners up will win a copy of the new edition of Inn Places: Discover the best Inns of England and Wales handpicked by David Hancock.
- At the completion of the Competition Period a winner and 4 runners up from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random.
- Once the prize winners have been chosen, they will be contacted via email. The winners will then have 14 days by which to confirm their acceptance of the prize (“Claim Period“) via email. If the winners do not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or a prize is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants’ entries at Inn Places Ltd discretion and this winner will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Inn Places Ltd cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
- Inn Places Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
- Inn Places Ltd does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
- All Prizes are non-changeable, non-transferable and have no cash value
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
- Inn Places Ltd is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
- Inn Places Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Inn Places Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Inn Places Ltd control.
- Inn Places Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Inn Places Ltd’s sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Inn Places Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.